Metal + Earth
Charlotte’s the girl we can always count on to be loyal, nurturing, proper, and classy. Her Metal makes her the queen of all things elegant, while her underlying Earth contributes to her motherly, traditional, and domestic tendencies. We love her for the squeaky clean all-American girl that she is, and her perfect wardrobe to match. You’ll always see Charlotte in pieces that are delightfully easy on the eye with no surprises, in recognizable styles reminiscent of the idyllic 50’s.
Charlotte’s Rules to Style
1. Always make sure your outfit ties together through one repeating color.
2. If it would attract judging stares on the upper east side, do not wear it.
3. A classic a-line dress is suitable for any occasion.
4. Bows, polka dots, and florals are your best friends.
5. When vacationing in Mexico, do not drink the water… and always have a backup outfit on hand.
At the Movies
If Charlotte were seeing Sex and the City 2 this Friday, she’d likely don a cutesy casual (well, casual by her definition) frock like this one by Alice + Olivia. She might wear flats to stay comfy, but they’d have to be sufficiently feminine and graceful. Most importantly, Charlotte would be sure to bring her hanky for the inevitable waterworks during the film’s most touching moments.