The sun is back out today and spring is officially upon us! It's perfect timing after yesterday's live spring styling session! Did you catch it? If not, you can still see the replay here! I am still reeling from what was such a fun, fulfilling hour with so many of you who joined in live or have watched it since. Thanks for coming and bringing your positive vibes, and for asking great questions! I don't know about you but I am feeling REALLY excited to change over my closet this weekend and feature all these fun warm weather options at the forefront. As I promised in the live, I'm linking all the clothes I talked about in this post so you can go snatch up your favorites!
I wore this Ulla Johnson top yesterday and I think it's my new favorite! I love how comfortable and soft it is, plus the ruffled edge is such a unique detail! I paired it here with the Rachel Comey jeans and No. 6 clogs I mentioned as well. The jeans run a bit big - I actually ordered the next size down after I got these so I'm going to give those a try, because they gap in the back a bit. I added my favorite Crescioni bag from Midland, which I've been loving in place of black lately!
And now for the links! Here is everything I referenced in the roundup, and the categories to add into your closet this season!
1. Maxi Dress / Vintage florals (mine)
2. Gauzy Dress (mine)
3. T-shirt Dress (mine)
4. Off-the-shoulder Dress
5. High waisted jeans (see links below or any of the jeans in this post)
6. White jeans (mine)
7. Cropped t-shirt (mine, mine)
8. Utility jumpsuit (mine is Ilana Kohn but I can't find it, totally ordering this one too)
9. Faux jumpsuit (mine/mine)
11. Spring sweater (mine)
12. Matching sweatsuit (mine/mine)
13. White feminine top (mine)
14. Cropped blouse (mine)
15. Machine washable blouse (mine)
16. Something in mustard or citrine yellow (mine)
17. Rattan bag (mine / another)
18. Military jacket (mine)
19. Clogs (mine / others)
20. Mules (mine / others)
21. Pastel sneakers (mine / others)
Fashion Feng Shui Element for Spring : WOOD
Movement, growth, freshness, upward climb, health, coming out of hibernation, being a busy bee.
Vertical stripes, cotton or plant based fabrics, sporty, vertical stripes, florals
Favorite brands right now:
Ulla Johnson, Doen, Rachel Comey, The Great.
Photography by Ashley Burns