The Life Styled has been growing at rapid speed, and I've got more styling clients and content creation on my plate than one person can handle without losing their mind. So, it's time. I'm SO excited to announce that I'm officially looking for someone to join my team! I'm hiring a part-time social media + styling assistant to help with all the goings on in the land of The Life Styled. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in styling, social media, or design! Here are all the nitty gritty details on the position and how to apply...
The Life Styled is seeking a part-time social media and styling assistant! The ideal candidate is organized, design minded, and an active user of Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. A keen fashion sense and styling know-how are a must, but professional styling experience isn't required.
10-15 hours a week to start (some remote, some in-person in Santa Clarita - must be ready and willing for either), with the opportunity to increase hours in the coming months.
- Managing social media calendar for Instagram, Facebook, e-mail marketing, and other platforms.
- Pinterest - reorganizing boards, pulling inspiration photos for styling projects and moodboards
- Managing and editing online styling portfolio
- Editing website content on Squarespace
- Sourcing clothes/supplies for photo shoots and styling projects
- Assisting on set for photo shoots
- Assisting in brainstorming and creating content for all platforms
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with ASSISTANT in the subject line. Include the following:
- Your most recently earned hourly rate
- Your social media handles/links: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
- The area of LA you live in
I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you, and if you know anyone who might be a good fit, feel free to send them my way!