1. nuna 'PIPA' car seat / 2. Rebecca Minkoff diaper bag / 3. UPPAbaby G-luxe stroller / 4. Itzy Ritzy wet bag / 5. Diono backseat mirror / 6. UPPAbaby vista stroller / 7. Solly baby wrap / 8. nuna 'SENA' travel crib
I have to admit that one of the things that made me apprehensive about crossing over into the baby stage of my life was giving up control of the design/aesthetic of my day-to-day environment. I know it sounds so trivial in comparison to producing a human, but let's face it - this is important. Can anyone relate? The thought of filling my all black and white home with primary colored plastic and bubble gum pink just does not appeal to me one bit. Babies don't need everything they come in contact with to be a circus. There are certain things we can take a little authority in choosing because they work with our adult preferences. Allowing myself this authority has comforted me a lot as I've been preparing for baby. Design choices aside, I also spent a lot of time talking to mom friends about their baby must-haves and reading reviews of products (not to mention I'm married to a master researcher of baby products - who knew?) when putting together our registry/master list and deciding what our choices would be. In the end, we found that there really are some great minimalist/modern/chic products that are also the top performers in the market. Yipee! Now, it's not to say a few rainbow colored eyesores won't sneak their way in for her enjoyment/education but in no way do those things need to take over. Once this little girl has been here for a bit I'm sure I'll have some updated/more educated thoughts to share on baby must-haves, but I found posts like this super helpful when I was researching, so I wanted to pass on what I learned. So here are my top picks for a design-conscious-but-also-legit baby registry. Moms, I'd love to hear your picks as well!
1. 4moms Mamaroo bouncer seat / 2. The World Of Peter Rabbit book set / 3. Gund 'Gassy' ugly doll / 4. Giggle blanket friend / 5. Cozy Classics board books / 6. Land of Nod acrylic activity gym / 7. Jelly Cat unicorn plush toy / 8. LuckyBoySunday baby doll / 9. Skip Hop geofoam tiles
1. Kissy Kissy convertible gown / 2. Nest camera / 3. Naturepedic organic cotton mattress / 4. Marpac Dohm sound conditioner / 5. Miffy light / 6. Aden + Anais swaddling cloths set / 7. The Land of Nod sheet sets
1. Prince Lionheart wipes warmer / 2. Dr. Bronner's coconut oil / 3. Motherlove diaper rash & trush / 4. Honest hand sanitizer / 5. Honest baby wipes / 6. Babytime nurturing balm / 7. Honest soothing bottom wash / 8. Bubula diaper pail / 9. Keekaroo Peanut changing pad
1. Boppy Bare Naked pillow and PigPigLA cover / 2. PigPigLA binkie clip / 3. Kishu Baby bandana bib / 4. Wubbanub elephant pacifier/ 5. bloom fresco chrome high chair / 6. Hamco bib set / 7. Comotomo silicone bottles / 8. Philips pacifier set / 9. Burt's Bees Baby burping cloths / 10. Green Sprouts burping cloths / 11. Kiinde breastfeeding set